New Volunteer Registration
Each Child is a Gift and has a Gift to Give
We are very happy that you want to volunteer with Sunday Friends. Our programs are held at Santee Elementary School on the 2st Sunday of the month and at Lowell Elementary School on the 4th Sunday. All ages are welcome to volunteer. Please complete the necessary requirements to get started.
To love children; to be willing and able to be a good role model
If you qualify, these are the requirements for volunteering at your first program:
- Each volunteer age 8 and above must thoroughly read the New Volunteer Registration and submit a Volunteer Application. There will be a quiz question based on the New Volunteer Registration.
- Each volunteer under age 18 must also have a parent or guardian submit a Parent Permission form.
- Volunteers below age 14 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult must complete the New Volunteer Registration AND the Parent Permission form.
- Receive a phone call for a brief interview and to schedule your first program to volunteer.
- If you have community service hours to complete, click here to print a Volunteer Hours Form and bring it to the program.
Please do not show up for your first program before your interview. Interviews are held Monday through Thursday, and if your Volunteer Application is received after Tuesday, you may not be scheduled for the earliest upcoming program.
Click below when you are ready to schedule your first program to volunteer.